- This event has passed.
US Property Cat Reinsurance Forum
Apr 30 @ 10:00 am
We cordially invite you to the US Property Cat Reinsurance Forum on April 30th, 2019 at the TransRe Headquarters in New York City.
The Topics and Speakers
- The Future of Reinsurance
- Mike Sapnar, Chief Executive Officer
- TransRe’s Risk Capital Framework
- Greg Richardson, Chief Risk Officer
- Cyber’s role within the Property marketplace
- Lauren Markowski, Assistant Vice President, Global Cyber Underwriting & Peter Cridland, Assistant Vice President, Global Cyber Liability Claims
- Current Cedant Perspectives
- TransReView: Risk of U.S. Wildfire
- Maryam Haji, Assistant Vice President, Senior Research Analyst
- 5 Ways to Get the Best Cat XOL Quote from TransRe
- Lisa Moser, Head of US Broker Property Underwriting & John Fugit, Vice President, US Treaty Property Underwriting
- Closing Reception
Doors open at 10 am with refreshments. The event will start promptly at 10:30 am with lunch provided around noon.
Please RSVP by using the link below, registration ends Friday, March 22nd, 2019.
Space is limited and seats will be reserved on a first come, first served basis and registration will close once all seats are filled.
For additional questions or concerns please email email@example.com.
6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Location of Reception:
TWA Lounge @ One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton Street, 86th Floor
Visit the TWA Lounge and discover design inspired by the TWA Flight Center:
Map to Reception:
For walking directions to the reception.
- Head northwest on Liberty St towards Trinity Pl for 0.2 mi
- Turn right onto West St for 0.1 mi
- Arrive at One World Trade Center – Take elevator to 86th floor